SPL Parts UK
Camaro Bumpsteer Adjustable Front Tie Rod Ends
Camaro Bumpsteer Adjustable Front Tie Rod EndsSKU: SPL TRE CAM6
SPL Parts Camaro Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending. Precision CNC machined and heat treated 4140 Chromoly shanks are utilized to handle the abuse of racing and drifting. Also features Stainless Steel spacers and Black Anodized 2024-T351 Aluminum alloy turnbuckles for lightweight strength. Teflon lined high misalignment FK Rod Ends prevent tie rod end binding on lowered cars offering 19 degrees of articulation.
These are made to work with 19-20" wheels. 18" wheels will require cutting the stud to prevent contact with the barrel of the wheel.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Camaro Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• 2024-T351 Aluminum turnbuckles to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat treated electroless nickel plated 4140 Chromoly shanks
• Low friction high misalignment lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
Applications: 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro (6th Gen)